We know that in any season, having procedures performed on your teeth and gums can be stressful. We have always been passionate about your comfort while in our offices, both physically and mentally. With COVID-19 that anxiety may be more extensive for you as you consider treatment with Dr. Adamo. We assure you that our staff takes your safety seriously. On top of our normal, highly-effective safety procedures, we are adding the following protocols to our care for you. We want you to leave our offices feeling confident, happy, and most importantly, healthy.
- In order to enter the office, we are requiring all patients and caretakers to wear face masks.
- All Doctors and Dental Assistants wear a surgical mask along with a face shield and surgical jackets. All front office staff wears a surgical mask and there is a plexiglass barrier between the patient and staff when checking in.
- We utilize Germguardian Air Purifiers in both of our offices. This is a 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier With a True HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size! According to the American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers. More than just a filter, the UV-C light kills germs, while the charcoal filter captures odors.
- Every patient’s temperature is taken as soon as they walk in and a COVID screening is filled out.
- Hand sanitizer and masks for patients are placed around the lobby and in every room.
- We have limited seating in the lobby to maintain social distancing.
- We are arranging the schedule to limit the number of people in the lobby and building at once.
Even in the middle of our current crisis, we know your teeth and gums still need care and treatment to ease pain and provide confidence and comfort. This is why we are committed to your safety and the safety of our team.
If you have questions or concerns about our COVID-19 protocol, please reach out to our staff and we’ll be glad to ease your mind.